Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Total Weirdness

I think that is probably the best way to describe myself. I originally signed on to Blogger in 2009, did nothing with it. I vowed I would actually blog in 2013... 1 post (which I've left up to shame myself). So here we are mid 2015 and I'm considering blogging again. I figure IF I can actually keep this up for the next month then maybe I will start sharing it with the world at large. I've even set a daily alarm in my phone to remind me - Please note that I am notorious for ignoring these reminders because I'm a unicorn riding rebel.

Expected topics (aka, consider yourself warned)

  • Food - Food I cook, food I eat, food I find on Pinterest, and all other foods there are to food
  • Disney - I'm adult, I vacation at Disney.. with my partner in crime, aka Mama Pook
  • TV/Movies - I love TV. I watch a TON of TV. I am not apologetic
  • Books - aka Smut, because I only read romance novels. Totally not apologetic again
  • Work - Behold the adventures of me and my sales chimps, just like a side show most days
  • Hot Guys - Manly Man (the Rock), Statham, and many many more. No explanation required.
  • Misc - Other boring topics in the daily life of Pook
The best thing I can say about all of this at this time is that I make good food, I eat good food, and most everyone thinks I'm hilarious. I hope you do too

1 comment: