Thursday, January 31, 2013

Begin the Beguine

I started this blog and this blog post in 2009. Nothing like a healthy dose of procrastination! I've always put off doing a blog because I figured no one would  be interested in what I had to say. (Lord knows I have plenty to say, "vaccinated with a phonograph needle", as my mom would say). I guess I've decided I'll blog now because I am starting a new journey in my life. I'm finally settling in to my new job of 3 months, after a depressing 3 months of unemployment and being laid off from a job I wasted 11 years at, and I'm moving in to a new apartment in 2 weeks (ACK!). We'll just call this a creative outlet for all the craziness I come up with inside my very vivid imagination :) 

Be prepared, I'll be blogging about everything from the mundane to the insane. I make no guarantees this will be interesting but I will strive to be entertaining. 

FYI - "Begin the Beguine" is a song that was written by Cole Porter in the 1930s. It's one of those song cues that always pops up in our family. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment